The MFX-3510 from Muratec enables your office to work smarter. This powerful monochrome multifunction printer (MFP) can assist your office in digitally capturing, managing and distributing information more efficiently, enabling you to meet the rising challenges of today’s business environment.
- Scan monochrome documents at up to 25 images-per-minute or color documents at up to 8 images-per-minute.
- Documents can be converted into TIFF, PDF or JPEG file formats.
- Up to (1,000) e-mail addresses and (300) PC folder shortcuts can be registered into the address book for instant access.
- Scan documents to e-mail addresses, PC folders, FTP sites and USB flash drives.
- Business-class fax solutions include a blazing-fast 33.6 Kbps modem, 1,000 location address book, transmission archiving (for auditing), fax forwarding to e-mail / PC folders and transmission confirmation reporting.
- Intuitive fax driver enables you to send faxes directly from a PC application. Easy access to your MFP address book, customizable cover pages and multi-location broadcasting is supported.
Document & Device Security Solutions
- Documents that are printed using the secure print feature are stored within machine memory for up to 24 hours. After 24 hours they are automatically wiped from the machine memory. No other documents are stored in the machine’s memory.
- Machine settings can be quickly backed-up and restored by the IT administrator.
- Route inbound fax documents to an e-mail address or PC Folder.
- Require user log-in prior to gaining machine access.
- Create secure PDF’s that require password entry prior to viewing.
- Create an audit trail of device communication to record the details of outbound fax and e-mail transmissions (Muratec exclusive feature).
- The MFX-3510 features a 5-line LCD control panel that enhances the user experience.
- The MFX-3510 was designed with the busy workgroup in mind, meaning users can quickly and easily replenish paper cassettes, change toner & drum cartridges, clear paper jams and execute machine operations.
- The My MFP mode enables each machine user to create a custom home screen that displays the features they most frequently access.
- Users can insert both letter & legal size documents into the document feeder and the device will correctly identify each size and produce output on the appropriate paper size (assuming both paper sizes have been loaded into the cassettes).
A Powerful Printer
- Up to 37 page-per-minute output speed.
- Standard PCL5/XL enables printing compabililty with a majority of operating systems and applications (windos, UNIX, SAP, AS/400)
- Optional Postscript 3 printing enables compatibility with Macintosh operating systems.
- An additional 500-sheet paper cassette can be added to provide high-volume print environments with additional paper capacity and instatnt access to multiple paper types when printing.